Thursday, January 26, 2012

Steven Colbert must publish the book!

Two thousand two hundred and ninety one! This is the number of visits that my blog registered in the last 24 hours. I happened to have my smartphone handy when Steven Colbert showed his fictitious children book "I'm a pole (and so can you)" during his must-see interview with Maurice Sendak. At that moment, I searched to see if that book really existed, but obviously it didn't. Then, I  had the idea of publishing the previous post just to see how many people would do the same that I did after watching the show. I guess a lot of people did follow my silly idea, didn't they? Now, we all should ask Steven Colbert to go ahead and publish the damn book!
At least 2,291 are waiting for it.

By the way, if you want to see the interview again here are the links:

Grim Colberty Tales with Maurice Sendak Part. 1
Grim Colberty Tales with Maurice Sendak Part  2

2 comments:

  1. That's a brilliant way of bringing readers to your blog! I wish I'd thought of this. :-)

    ReplyDelete