Sunday, August 7, 2011

Soccer

As you probably have already noticed, I am a huge soccer fan. Now, being originally from Spain, most of you are probably thinking that I am either a Real Madrid or Barcelona fan. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! In my opinion, you should only support these two teams if you are NOT a Spaniard, if you are from Madrid or Barcelona, or if, for some reason, you are intimately related to any of these cities.
For me, there is nothing more shameful and ridiculous than being from a city that has a team in La Liga, or even in the Spanish Second division, and still support any of these teams.
Now, that does not mean, I can enjoy watching a game where these teams are present. That, also, would be ridiculous.

I do support, Sevilla FC, and by the way, today we beat SSC Napoli, 1- 2. It was the presentation game for the Italians.

Did you know... that one of the best players of all times, Diego Armando Maradona, played for these two teams?

No comments:

Post a Comment